AutoInstall SSL Plugin Installation for Plesk
- Download the plugin from here
- Login to your Plesk Panel
- Click on Extensions under Server Management on the left hand panel.
- Click on Add Extension
- Browse the Plesk_AutoInstallssl.zip file and click on OK.
- Now you can see the link of "AutoInstall SSL" plugin under
- To go to the plugin page, click on that link or click on the left
hand panel link under Links to Additional Services.
- Click AutoInstallSSL --- Now you will see the plugin page, and
installation is complete!